The answer to your Corporate Dreams is here...
Success is defined by the achievement of worthy goals, be it personal or professional. An individual needs to strive hard to achieve it. The Post Graduate Programs in Management offerred by AIMSR equip students to gain precious insight in the art of business Management to achieve success in their chosen field of vocation.
Our faculty has the combined experience of academia and corporate to guide and mentor the students to carve out their rightful place on the world of business.
Aditya Institute of Management Studies and Research (AIMSR) is one of the best Institute for Managment program in Mumbai that offers full-time management program. It has an enviable growth record as a B-School- for student intake, live projects, corporate interaction, placements, academic rigor and co-curricular charm.
Established in the year 2011, the Institute ranks among the top insititute for management program in Mumbai and is approved by AICTE as well as DTE along with affiliation to the University of Mumbai.
- Research oriented & Industry experienced faculty with Excellent Communication Skills and Knowledge, imparting experiential learning.
- Mentor & Mentee Sessions (GURU COOL) – Every Faculty mentors 10 to 15 students for their personal & professional development. Faculty conducts regular meetings with their mentees and enables them to be Industry ready.
- Focus On Enhancing Employability Skills.
- Art of Living Sessions are conducted to equip them handle stress and maintain Study - Life balance
- Personality assessment of students is done through Psychometric Test and regular Assessment Centre to Identify their Core Competencies.
- Exposure Via Rural Connect Program During The Course CSR Initiative By Institute To inculcate Social Responsibility In Our Students.
- Beyond the Curriculum – The Guest Sessions & Symposiums are organized to teach emerging trends in Management.
- Students are encouraged to organize and participate in Inter- College seminars and conferences.
- The Institute conducts Annual Research Conference, Case Study Sessions where students are encouraged to participate to and hone their Technical Skills.
- ‘Bootstrapping’ Projects are conducted to inculcate Entrepreneurial Skills