Earning AIMSR Family Business Management Professional Certification can help candidate run their family business better, broaden their business opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher revenue potential. The program is intended for owners of family business waiting to excel in Family Business by capturing the exciting and challenging opportunities facing their industry, an industry that plays a vital role in economy. It is also significant for those who are already in family business and would like to take certification for further business progression.
Highlight of the programme:
- Learn theories and apply Family Business Management concepts.
- Describe the key elements of Family Business Management and the Family Business Management environment.
- Discuss issues associated with Family Business environment
- Outline the key course topics and explain why each topic is important for understanding the principles of Family Business Management.
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial Accounting
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Managing Intraprenuership Ventures
- Strategic Profitability Management
- Marketing Management
- Competitive Strategy and Management of Family Business Portfolio
- Global Alliances, Mergers and Acquisition
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Organizational Behaviour and Change
- Strategic Negotiations
- Power and Leadership
- Managing and Developing Human Capital
- Understanding Family Business – Managing Paradoxes
- Professionalization of Family Busines
- Building Lasting Family Business – Synergy in Vision, Values and Strategy
- Excellence in Family Business – Corporate and Family Governance
Candidates looking to grow their family business, those generally wanting to improve their family business skill set and make their CV stronger and existing owners looking for a better role can prove others the value of their skills through the certification. The students enrolled in this certification would be able to run and grow their family business post completion of the course. Strategic assistance for the same would be provided by the institute.
HSC (10+2) years of education and working in their own family business with a minimum experience of two year.
Graduate from any stream from a recognised university and working in their own family business with a minimum experience of 6 months.
Proficiency of Basic English is a must.
Saturday – 4.00 pm to 8.00 pm
Sunday – 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
INR 1, 50,000/- for 11 months.