AIMSR has tied up with ICICI direct Centre for Financial Learning for PCP in Capital Markets. The course would cover Advance Equity Certification in equity trading and investments designed by NISM (National Institute of Securities Market). Earning AIMSR Capital Markets Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today’s competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential. The program is intended for professionals and graduates waiting to excel in capital markets and related careers by capturing the exciting and challenging opportunities facing the capital markets industry, an industry that plays a vital role in economy. It is also significant for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression. The student enrolling for the course would get hand-on experience of trading in capital market using the digital platform on ICICI Securities for a period of 11 months.
Highlight of the programme:
- Learn theories and apply capital markets concepts.
- Describe the key elements of Capital Markets and the Capital Markets environment.
- Discuss issues associated with Capital Markets environment
- Outline the key course topics and explain why each topic is important for understanding the principles of Capital Markets.
- Business Communication
- Corporate Finance
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- Traditional Assets c. Equity
- Fixed Income
- Mutual Funds
- Alternative Assets
- Real Estate (Reilts)
- Hedge Funds
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Understanding Financial Statements (Income statement / Balance Sheet / Profit and Loss /Cash Flow )
- Analysis and effects of Economic Indicators -
- Gross domestic product
- Consumer spending
- Private investment
- Money supply
- Unemployment rate
- Fiscal Balance and Government Debt
- Exchange Rates
- Industrial production
- PMI- Manufacturing
- Capacity utilization
- Industry Analysis Framework
- Analysis of Fundamentals and Ratios through use of excel
- Introduction to Valuation – Relative(Ratios) /DCF/Cash flow/Residual income etc
- Case studies
- Marketing Principles & Practice
- Financial Institutions & Markets
- Understanding Financial Statements (Income statement / Balance Sheet / Profit and Loss /Cash Flow ) Indian Equity Market and Its General Characteristics
- Instruments and Participants in capital markets
- Understanding Sensex, NIFTY and other indices
- Importance of Equity Investments
- Types of Equity Investments – Common Shares , preferred shares, DVRS, ADRs , GDRs and IDRs etc
- Introduction of the Depository System in India, concept of Demat Account and Beneficial Owners.
- Analysis of Corporate Actions – Stock Split , Dividends , Bonus etc …
- Tax implications on short term earnings
- SEBI Rules and Guidelines
- Equity Analysis & Valuation
- Portfolio Management
- Conceptual understanding of Technical Analysis
- Components of Technical Analysis
- In-depth Market Trend Analysis & Interpretation of Chart Patterns
- Application of Moving Averages, MACD, RSI, Indicators for prompt Buy/Sell Decision making
- Entry, Exit and Holding in various Market conditions for appropriate decision making
- Steps to apply Technical Analysis in Capital Markets
- Practical exposure to Technical Analysis
- Risk Management & Derivatives
- Types of Derivatives – Forwards / Futures / Options / Swaps / FRAs and Swaptions
- Features of Forwards / Futures / Options
- Payoff diagrams for Forwards / Futures / Options
- Interpretation of Option Greeks Delta, Gamma, Vega & Theta
- Exhaustive analysis and interpretation of Market Indicators such as Open Interest, Roll Over, Roll Over Costs, Long &
- Short Roll Over, Put Call Ratio, Volatility & Implied Volatility
- Strategies based Risk appetite in Volatile Markets & Range-bound Markets, Strangles & Straddles
- Strategies based on a combination of Risk appetite & Market view, Spreads, Covered option strategies
- Securities Market Laws
Job seekers looking to find employment in capital market departments of various brokerage houses, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employers looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through the certification. The students enrolled in this certification would be absorbed by brokerage houses like ShareKhan, Nirmal Bang, IIFL, ICICI Direct, MotilalOswal and the likes post completion of the course. Placement assistance for the same would be provided by the institute.
HSC (10+2) years of education and working in brokerage houses with a minimum experience of two year.
Graduate from any stream from a recognised university and working in brokerage houses with a minimum experience of 6 months.
Proficiency of Basic English is a must.
Timings (Tentative Schedule – might change as per availability of Industry experts from ICICI Securities):
Saturday – 4.00 pm to 8.00 pm
Sunday – 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
INR 1, 00,000/- for 11 months.