Aditya Institute of Management Studies & Research (AIMSR) Mumbai is proud to announce the opening of admissions for the Master of Management Studies (MMS) program. The MMS course at AIMSR is a 2 year Full-time Course affiliated to University of mumbai and approved by DTE, Govt. of Maharashtra , conducted at AIMSR. After completion of MMS course, students will get an MMS degree from the University of Mumbai.
AIMSR has been ranked 2nd emerging B-School in India by Times B-School survey 2017. AIMSR, Mumbai has also been awarded the ‘Best B-School who innovates in Teaching Methodology’ by DNA & Star Group in ‘7th Innovative B-School Awards. Other accolades won by this leading MMS College include:
- Ranked as the Top 2nd emerging B-School in India by Times B-School survey 2017.
- Awarded the 'Best Institute in Training and placements in Maharashtra' at the National Maharashtra Education Summit & Awards, 2016,organized by CMAI
- Best Institute for Innovative Teaching Techniques by Times B-School in a survey of 1500 Indian B-school
- Ranked as one of the 11 reputed MBA Institutes in Mumbai by Mid-Day: Biz-Whiz
- Awarded ‘B-School Leadership Award” by Vijayavani National Education Leadership Awards 2017
So, if you are interested in studying MMS course in Mumbai, look no further. Study at Aditya Institute of Management Studies & Research, which is the best MMS institute in Mumbai. AIMSR Mumbai is your one stop destination for all your queries on MMS courses in Mumbai. The institute code given by the DTE is MB-3438.
Passed minimum Three-year Duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) or its equivalent;
Appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s degree to be awarded by any of the Universities recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline.
* Note* - Such candidates can be considered for provisional admission subject to passing the degree examination with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA. However such students submits the proof of passing the examination with required percentage on or before September 25, 2017, failing which the admission offered to them will stand cancelled automatically and the fees paid by them will be forfeited.
Pedagogy: Salient features
- Intensive, highly interactive learning experience for the students
- Developing the students' ability to think about business as a whole
- Extensive use of case studies and projects based on real-life situations
Highlights of MMS course at AIMSR
- Drawing connect to academics & industry
- Experienced faculty with specialization in research, industry & consultation
- Academics backed with multi stream workshops for increased employment opportunities
- Entrepreneurship-inclined courses
- Advocating Social Responsibility
- Incubation & Entrepreneurship cell (E-Cell)
- Digital Marketing & NISM short-term Certificate Courses
- E-cell incubation amount of Rs. 5,00,000 exclusively for MMS students