Don't miss out any of our events
5th INNOVATION SUMMIT & INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH CONFERENCE
- Research oriented industry experienced faculty with excellent communication skill and knowledge.Imparting experiential learning.
- Mentor & Mentee Sessions (GURU COOL) – Every faculty has 10 to 15 students under her/ him. Faculty conducts regular meetings with them andenables them to be industry ready.
- Focus on enhancing employability skills.
- Conducting Art of Living Sessions to equip them to handle stress level and maintain work life balance.
- Personality Assessment of students through Psychometric Test conducted by experts. Also regular Assessment Centreand trainings are conducted for students, to identifying their core competencies.
- Exposure via Rural Connect program during the course to understand the rural segment.
- CSR initiative by Institute toinculcate social responsibility in our students.
- Beyond the Curriculum – The Guest sessions & symposiums are organized to teach emerging trends in management.
- Students are encourage to organize and participate in inter college seminars and conferences.
- The institute conducts Annual Research conference, Case study Sessions where students are encouraged to participate to hone their technical skills.
- ‘Bootstrapping’ Projects are conducted to inculcate Entrepreneurial skills